Wednesday 2 September 2009

A second guest appearance at Gary's Club.


I'm getting excited because on Saturday 19th September I'm playing another 20 minute guest spot at Gary's Club, I'll be playing a couple of instrumentals using my homemade gear namely my "Les Pew" guitar and my rotary speaker, even the Ale-o-phone might make an appearance!

The main attraction is The Mike Piggott Trio. Advance booking is recommended, reservations are coming in already & a sell out is anticipated.


Other performers during the evening include,
The Maypole Band
Resolution


My friend Claire Downes is the club's resident photographer so I should have some professional pictures to post here soon afterwards!


7.30pm for 8pm start,
Coolham Village Hall, A272 nr Billingshurst, West Sussex RH13 8QNhttp://www.bassistgaryholder.com/fr_concertnight.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment